Enjoy eating lollies such as gummy bears but looking for a healthy alternative? Try fruit & vegetable gummy treats!
It’s as easy as….
1. Making 1 1/2 cups of juice (poured into a small pot). I made my juice by blending the ingredients in a food processor rather then a juicer to ensure I didn’t lose any nutrients.
2. Sprinkle over 4 tablespoons of gelatine or agar and allowing it to sit for approx 5 minutes before stirring through the gelatine/agar and ensuring it is mixed well
3. Gently heat the mixture through over the stove for a few minutes to ensure the gelatine/agar is completely dissolved-do not allow to boil!
4. You can add some honey or a tablespoon of Vital Greens/Spirulina powder etc if you wish
5. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and slice tin. Refrigerate for a couple of hours to set.
The gummy treats I made below are kale, parsley, cucumber, kiwi fruit & lemon with vital greens added.
You can try any combination….just think about what you would put in your favourite juice!